Are you the one who is looking for a research scholarship? UWA International Scholarships in Australia 2021 is welcoming International graduates from all around the world to study research masters and doctoral programs.
The University of Western Australia is one of the top research-intensive institutions in Australia. They have more than 75 training and research centers and 18th research led-universities in the world. These masters and doctoral scholarships would provide international tuition fee waivers and health insurance.
Australia is a hub in terms of research, studying in Australia is a great life-changing opportunity where students would learn under the supervision of good mentors and will be carrying out research experiments in international laboratories. New culture, friends, and cuisine will add fun to a student’s journey.
UWA International Scholarships in Australia 2021:
- The University of Western Australia
- Research Master’s Program
- Research Doctoral Program
Fields of Study:
Benefits of UWA International Scholarships 2021:
The benefits of the International Fee Scholarships (UWA Graduates only) are given below.
- The fortnightly stipend will be provided
- Overseas Student Health Insurance
- International tuition fee waiver
- Supervision of best mentors and researchers.
Eligibility Criteria of UWA International Scholarships 2021:
- All UWA international graduates can apply.
- Candidates would be selected on the basis of academic achievement.
- A candidate must have the English language Proficiency Certificate.
- A candidate must have research experience.
For more information about the eligibility criteria, visit the official website.
How to Apply for the University of Western Australia Scholarships 2021?
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship.
- Candidates must create an account to fill out the application.
- The application should be submitted with correct information.
- The application deadline for the UWA Scholarships in Australia 2021 is October 30, 2020.