Have you been waiting for a fully-funded graduate scholarship for years? Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 welcomes talented students who have the potential to make a huge change worldwide. Each year Commonwealth invites more than 800 students in order to assist them to pursue their postgraduate degrees.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity for those who can make a positive difference on the global stage but cannot afford to study abroad on their own. Students will get a diverse variety in terms of fields. All students will contribute to the research by incorporating their innovative ideas.
In order to apply for the commonwealth scholarship, an applicant must be a permanent citizen of the eligible commonwealth country. This master’s scholarship will be covering airfare, tuition fee, and living allowance will also be provided. Additional grants for thesis writing and fieldwork can also be added to the funds.
Don’t wait till the last, Start your application form today and apply as soon as possible. Good Luck!
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021:
- University of Dhaka
- University of Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST), Kumasi, Ghana
- The University of the West Indies
- Technical University of Kenya
- University of Nairobi
- Universiti Malaya
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Mauritius
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- University of Rwanda
- The State University of Zanzibar
- Master’s Degree Program
QECS Program Duration:
- 2 years of program Duration
Benefits of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021:
- The full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- A scholar will be receiving living expenses.
- Return tickets will be provided.
- An arrival allowance will also be provided.
- A research grant will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships:
- A candidate must be a permanent citizen of a commonwealth country.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- There is no upper age limit.
- A candidate must be aware that he or she is going to study in a lower or middle-income country.
How to Apply for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2021?
- An applicant can only apply for the university that is mentioned in the list on the official website.
- No host university will be entertaining the participant in the UK, Canada, or Australia.
- There are two cycles for applying each year, a candidate needs to look into the country/university that would determine in which cycle he should apply.
- An applicant can apply to more than one university or country.
- After the acknowledgment of the above information, a candidate can apply via the official website along with the required documents and correct information.
- The application deadline for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 is Monday 18 January at 16:00 UTC.