Interested aspirants are invited to become a part of the EU Students Scholarships offered by Bangor University. The programme is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The educational award attracts excellent students who want to commence undergraduate and master’s degree programmes in the United Kingdom.
Bangor University is a public university in Bangor, Wales. It is one of the founding institutions of the federal University of Wales and offers various degree programs.
Why study at Bangor University? The university provides excellent teaching and strong support for students. It offers a broad range of subjects and a unique university experience. At Bangor, applicants will have many choices from the huge collection of courses at the university.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Bangor University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Award: Up to £6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Master’s degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these endowments.
- The above opportunities are not open to non-EU international applicants.
- The studentships are available for full-time on-campus courses only. (Note: students who may have to study online due to travel restrictions caused by Covid-19 (where the course would normally be delivered on-campus) will remain eligible for the opportunity ).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, students must take admission in an undergraduate and master’s degree programme at Bangor University. All eligible applicants will be considered for these endowments when the application for admission is considered.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide a high school diploma certificate or degree certificate, school transcripts, transcripts from prior school (only if requested), post-secondary transcript, official survey results, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The sponsorship will be awarded as follows:
- For Undergraduates: £5,000 per annum – £2,500 discount on the tuition fee & £2,500 discount on the fee for Bangor University campus accommodation).
- For Master’s: £6,000 – £3,000 discount on the tuition fee & £3,000 discount on the fee for Bangor University campus accommodation).