Canada Work and Vacation Visa 2020-2021 | Applying for a Work Permit for Vacation: Canada is a large country in North America and one of the most respected countries in the world. Canada is the second largest country in terms of land area, but not the most populous country. Canada is one of the top tourist and employment destinations. It is also the best country in terms of education. There are several reasons why people want to immigrate to Canada. We can find many people from different parts of the world in the North American nation.
Canada is known to offer better facilities not only for indigenous people but also for immigrants. The Canadian work and vacation visa is available to teenagers from over 30 different countries. The Canadian work and vacation visa is valid for up to 12 or 24 months depending on the worker’s country. These people have the opportunity to legally live and work in Canada. VISA Working Holiday in Canada 2020
Why apply for a work and vacation visa in Canada?
There are many reasons why people apply for a Canadian work and vacation visa. The Canada Work and Holiday Visa is a great opportunity for young people looking to work and gain experience in Canada for a while. There are many reasons young people immigrate to Canada on a vacation visa. Here is the list of factors that drive people to look for jobs for Canadian foreigners.
Nation relies on multiculturalism and immigrants: Canada is one of the industrialized countries that advocates multiculturalism. We can meet many people from different cultures in Canada. No matter where the immigrant comes from, the nation accepts people from different cultures.
10. Nation in the world economy: Canada is one of the economically strongest countries in the world. The country has a per capita income of $ 48,100. This shows that jobs in Canada are well paid and offer a great employment opportunity.
Canada’s Education System – This is another reason people apply for a Canadian work and vacation visa. The employee can access the best universities in the world while working. The education system is one of the top attractions people ask about in order to get a Canada vacation visa.
Canada’s Development in Technology: Today, most young people find it interesting to work in technology, and it is the primary industry in Canada. Young people want to work in the technical industry and apply for a Canadian work and vacation visa.
Low cost and high quality of life: Although Canada is a developed country, the cost of living in the country is very low and the quality of life is also high. Young people would like to work for less in the country and Canada is perfect for that.
Employment Opportunities: The employment rate in Canada is very high, making it easy for young people to find employment there. The unemployment rate is only 5% and young people find it easy to apply for work in Canada. The nation also offers one of the greatest employment opportunities when compared to other developed countries.
Vacation and Vacation – This is another great attraction for young people applying for a Canada work and vacation visa. Canadian companies offer their employees vacations for a period of time. Companies pay their employees for a certain number of public holidays and vacations.
Apply for Canada Express Entry: Teenagers can also apply for Canada Express Entry for Canadian businesses while on vacation. This enables young people to live and settle in Canada.
What is Canada Express Entry and how can individuals on a Canadian Working Holiday Visa apply for Express Express?
Express entry to Canada
Express Entry is an application management system used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to manage and process applications received under three of Canada’s skilled worker immigration programs. Express Entry is a system for organizing and processing applications from people who want to immigrate to Canada and acquire permanent residence in Canada.
Express Entry is used to process most immigration applications to Canada for skilled and trained workers wishing to come to Canada. Basically, Canada Express Entry is used to provide permanent residence in the workforce
How Express Entry Works?
Canada Express Entry is a competitive system that ranks all the eligible candidates and invites the top candidate for applying in the same.
- Knowing the eligibility: The first step is knowing the eligibility if the applicant is eligible to apply for the Express Entry or not and if the applicant is eligible for the same.
- Getting the documents ready: After knowing the eligibility of the applicants the applicant needs to get the documents ready. It includes various documents like language test certificates and others.
- Create a Profile: After the submission of the required documents, the applicant needs to check their score and submit their profile. The applicants give their information about themselves in the profile. The applicants will be accepted in the pool of candidates if they are eligible.
- Receive an invitation and apply for the Express Entry: The applicant will then be called to apply for the permanent residence based on the score received if he is eligible.
Canada Entry Express Application Process
- Getting documents Ready: After knowing which program, one is eligible for, the applicant needs to get the documents ready for the process. They must submit their documents as a passport, language test results, educational assessment report, provincial nomination, and job offer if they have one. In addition to these documents, the applicant must submit police certificates, medical exams, and proof of funds. The provided documents will be uploaded in the profile later.
- Submit Profile: After the submission of all the documents and approval for the next process, the applicant must submit their profile for further steps. The applicant is required to fill out the online form for further processing. During the process, the applicant should submit the documents and will be called in various rounds of invitations for interviews and other processes.
- Receive an invitation and apply for permanent residence: The applicants receive an invitation and hence may apply for permanent residence in Canada. The whole Canada express entry application process takes almost 6 months to complete and the applicant may receive the invitation for permanent residence in Canada.
The Canada Express Entry will be provided on the basis of the points that the immigrants receive. Hence, the points are very important for the same. The applicant who wants to immigrate to Canada must keep in mind about the program he/she is applying to. The applicants must submit the original data and documents for the Express Entry. The Canada Express Entry program helps the immigrant to be a permanent resident of Canada.
What is the IEC Working Holiday Visa in Canada program?
IEC working holiday visa in Canada is a program offered by the Canadian government to the youngsters above 18 and below 35 to work in Canada for a certain amount of time and experience the Canadian lifestyle as well.
This visa allows the youngsters to work in Canada for 12 to 24 months at maximum. This visa gives an opportunity to the youngsters for traveling and gaining working experience. The applicant can apply for IEC working holiday visa in Canada by checking the eligibility based on different factors as:
- Country of citizenship
- Country the applicant is in currently and the status in that country
- Studying status